3D Game Artist
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Our Core games team is divided into Publishing, Partnership and Internal Studios teams. With over six billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful mobile gaming publisher in the world. Since the creation of the App Store, only Meta and Google have achieved more downloads, and we are the only European player in the top six.
We are looking for a creative 3D Artist to join our amazing team and work on casual and mid-core blockchain games.
As a 3D Artist, you must have good modelling skills as well as the ability to produce high-quality graphics and assets for games. Ability to turn concepts or references into high-quality 3D graphics and ensure proper integration of produced art in the game.
- Design, model, integrate and animate 3D assets, characters, environments, and props
- Ability to produce, realistic texture, light baking maps and deliver high-quality 3D art and assets both in high poly and low poly
- Integrating and animating simple, modern, usable, and useful UI
- Help to develop and maintain the overall visual style of the game
- Support and contribute new game/feature ideas
- At least 3 years of experience as a 3D artist
- Experience with one relevant 3D software (Max, Maya, Blender). Preferably Blender
- Proficiency with 2D software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Mastery of Unity game art, animation, and UI integration pipeline with mobile layout and performance/optimization constraints in mind
- Experience with 3D character design and animations
- Ability to customize premium assets
- Ability to jump into our Unity projects and routinely test your art there when needed
- Accountability, independence, and responsibility when given ownership over your work
Benefits: competitive package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Entertain the world