Pixel Art Animator
We are looking for a Pixel Art Animator that can replicate our visual style that is very vibrant, cartoony, and character-rich. As well as being able to animate the characters in a high framerate, and express motion in a slapstick way.
- Know how common pixel-based drawing program works like Aseprite, Photoshop, and Affinity, and understand commonly used terms.
- Being comfortable working with characters that are typically around 100x80 pixel size, but up to 200x150, and also animate them in keyframes and interpolate to 25FPS.
- Separate in layers and maintain a workflow that is clean, and easy to understand.
Games with similar visuals:
- Cuphead/Punch-Out Wii, has this cartoony look to them.
- Undertale/Hades, character designs that stand out.
How to apply:
Please share your portfolio and/or CV through the form provided.
lease share your portfolio and/or CV through the form provided.
You can contact us at email@example.com any questions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
currently working on #BigBoyBoxing, a very serious slapstick boxing game!