We are Rayscape Games. An indie studio based in the UK creating games for the Oculus Quest 2 and PCVR Platforms.
We are looking for a skilled Environment Artist to help shape and expand our magical and mythical forgotten land, that players will explore and meet challenges along the way.
The ideal candidate should have a experience in a variety of styles, Including stylized art, to help transform concepts art into ingame content. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for an exciting, young indie studio already in game development.
You can find more about us over here:
And more about the game Arcane Ascent here:
About The Role:
- Create environment art (including concepting, modeling, texturing, and lighting) that falls into one of the 3 areas: Natural Environments, Props, Architectural Elements
- Sculpting in ZBrush and UVing meshes to trim sheets
- Provide feedback to other artists regarding best practises
- Set up content in Unreal Engine
- Bonus: Material setup and basic animations
- Communicate with Production, Design, and other departments
- Good understanding of form, shape, structure modeling
- Experience creating environment art in a variety of styles, Including 'Stylized' work.
- Experience with 3DS Max/Maya/Blender, ZBrush, Substance
- Experienceof creating, “UVing” trim sheets and lightmapping
- Experience with game industry software tools like JIRA, Miro
- Knowledge of Houdini and Unreal systems a bonus
- Portfolio demonstrating skills
- Remote working
Your application has been successfully submitted.