Senior UI Artist
Senior UI Artist
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain technologies led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry by supporting the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology via our platform of robust tools, technology, and data for game developers.
We are seeking a Senior UI Artist to join our growing team in our Brighton studio as development ramps up for our new mobile IP. This is a great time to join the team!
We’re looking for someone with experience as a lead or senior UI artist in the games industry to drive all aspects of our latest game UI.
As a Senior UI Artist you’ll be getting genuine creative input towards the final look of the project.
We’re looking for someone who possesses an innate understanding of UX principles, someone who
is comfortable wireframing screen flows, establishing visual language elements, constructing in-
game screens and generating polished iconography.
We work in a dynamic, iterative way so a willingness to revisit work and iterate on previous designs
is a must.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX artist for games development.
- A great understanding of UI design principles (such as priority, weight, gridding, form and
- Experience in 2D content creation for UIs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with implementing UI content in Unity or Unreal
- Great understanding of the UI/UX field, specifically for mobile games
- Awareness of budget constraints and compression techniques
- Great communicator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, create and implement UI components
- Contribute to the UX design process by creating mock-ups, wireframes etc.
- Create and animate UI assets and implement these in Unity engine
- Review and feedback on art work and be prepared to revisit work
- Work collaboratively with the code team to deliver in-game assets
- Maintain quality and consistency across your work to meet objectives, quality bar
expectations and schedules.
- 3D modelling and/or animation proficiency
- Concept art skills
- Passionate about games with an ability to analyse competitive products for their strengths
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) Employee Options, Private Health Care for you and your life partner, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, 25 days plus bank holidays and many more
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Mythical Games, a next-generation game technology studio creating new gaming economies driven by player ownership