3D Artist, Environment
Funovus is a game development studio based in the United States, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are looking for people who are fierce, capable, and have a strong desire to make fun, innovative, and memorable games.
- Skilled in environment lighting and architecture
- Skilled in Maya, Zbrush, Unity/ Unreal, Blender, Substance
- Has gone through end-to-end game development
- Capable of creating environment and world concept arts
- Capable of creating block-out assets and crafting production level stylized game environment arts
- Capable of creating beautiful hand painting or PBR stylized textures
- Capable of creating a wide variety of ideas with stylized art
- Knowledge of high-poly to game-res meshes, Shader manipulation, Modular construction and assembly techniques, Dynamic lighting models, Post Effects
- Deep understanding of the ongoing trend of video game art, and real-time stylized game development needs
- Experience of Rigging, game VFX, or Shader a bonus
- Build game worlds from initial concept to complete and polished forms
- Create living places of interest that are both exceptional artistically and fitting in the game setting
- Concept the various of worlds and themes of the outdoor environments
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving
- Provide guidance during creative discussions
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: California
- We sponsor CPT/OPT/H1B for international students.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Funovus is a game development studio based in the United States, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and ...