Amber is looking for a talented 3D Artist to create original pieces of artwork , as member of a creative and skilled team of artists.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- Working with specialized teams, you will be required to create:
- Graphics for Environment.
Strong expertise in one from above is required.
- Efficiently build environments that fit within the style of the game.
- Efficiently create assets that fit within the style of the game.
- Ensure proper integration of the graphical assets in game, with knowledge of working with Unreal or Unity editors.
- Help to flesh out concepts and bring them to the final game asset.
- Meet project agreed deadlines on development timeline .
- Extensive experience in AAA game development and at least 1 commercially released title.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standard 3D, ZBrush, Maya.
- Knowledge in using 2D software (Substance Painter, Photoshop …)
- A passion for AAA video games
Background and skills required:
- Art education degree.
- 5+ years of experience in game development, interpreting concepts, modelling and texturing assets.
- Teamwork spirit and mentality.
- Good communication skills (from keeping stakeholders up to date with your progress and any potential issues that may arise throughout production).
- Strong knowledge of industry standard pipelines and workflows.
- Good to Excellent experience in software as Maya or Blender.
- A PLUS working with the UE4 blueprints system and common UE4 tools, Unity.
- Texturing related skill, it’s a PLUS.
Required Application Materials:
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating art skills .
- A one-of-a-kind company vision and culture, where YOU could make a difference.
- A fun , dynamic and grooving industry.
- No routine whatsoever.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome nice and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to software trainings and learning programs.
- Access to personal development trainings and programs.
- Best salary package on local work market.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Full-service game development agency + innovation partner to creative industries.