Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your AAA Concept Art skills and experience, look no further! Bring your passion for creating evocative game art, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with, along with a great environment and exciting AAA game jobs to work on. We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive, the newest member of the Gearbox Studios family, is a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison, Wisconsin offering full remote work from any state in the US! We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, Fun, and Low-crunch are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Art Director and Production Team to develop the look and feel of games through thoroughly researched, richly detailed and extensively iterated concept art
- Assist teams in defining the art style of the game. Researching and proposing concept references together with the Art Director
- Create character, environment, structure, creature, or any other concepts that could be needed
- Conceptualize stylized designs to best represent game design intent that supports the overall vision for the project and work with game designers to vet their ideas through concepts and create designs that stay within technical constraints.
- Understanding and evangelizing the visual style of the game
What you bring to our island:
- 3-5+ years proven experience working in AAA games is a must for this role
- A portfolio showcasing concept artwork for animation, film or video games – AAA Games work highly preferred.
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take an asset to a final illustrated state
- A keen eye for lighting, value, color, mood, and details and using them to create game assets
- In-depth knowledge of visual principles including form, shape, composition, design and how they relate to game development specifically
- Ability to paint highly detailed characters, props, and environments
- An understanding of many art styles for a variety of game genres
- The ability to work well within a highly collaborative team of passionate Artists
- A Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. Apply today and become part of the Lost Boys adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.