Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Warsaw, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for a creative and energetic 2D game Artist to join us.
In this position you will create compelling, emotionally impactful artwork that will enhance the established style and branding of our game. We have a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will work with art directors, game designers, producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of leading edge games and features.
- Work with the Art Director to create characters, environments and user interface;
- Prepare your source files for Animators and Technical Artists;
- Actively participate in Game Development process;
- Share and spread knowledge among other team members.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Artist in the gaming industry;
- Great illustration skills with a portfolio of 2D assets;
- Character art, background and UI concept design in a range of different styles;
- Open minded and a desire to learn new skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in casual games industry;
- Experience in working with Unity;
- Experience with 3d software.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating Infinite Ways to Play