Plastic Wax is busy and we have some exciting new projects that require a Mid/Senior 3D Animator to join our talented team of artists!
Contract: Fixed Term and Freelance
Sydney or Australia based candidates preferred
Open to international applications no relocation necessary
No VISA sponsorship
- Creating stylized 3D animation
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Help guide and mentor less experienced artists by example
- Meet project task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Use Shotgun
- Engage with the Director, the Animation Lead/HOD and Production
- Must be fluent in Maya & Motion builder
- Solid experience as an Animator on CG/ VFX Feature films and/or CG TV Series
- Strong understanding of traditional animation techniques and the principles of character performance such as posing, timing, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Strong work ethic and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- A flexible approach while maintaining consistently high standards
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Must have the right to work in Australia
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for this role, please apply via Zerply.
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: email@example.com
In your application please ensure you advise the following:
- your next available date to commence work/notice period
- showreel/portfolio link demonstrating stylized 3D animation
- salary expectation/day rate in AUD or USD
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plastic Wax Animation is a visual effects, 3D art, animation and production studio specialising in content for the videogame and film industries.