Senior Art Generalist
Unity’s Discovery & Onboarding product team is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager.
In this role, your responsibilities will include informing and influencing the short and long-term roadmap of the Creator Experience for Unity on the Hub team. The Hub will serve as the future intersection of discovery and productivity through product suites (Games, Creators, etc.), workflows, and onboarding (templates and micro-experiences).
In order to accomplish this, you’ll need to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s current ecosystem and identify where gaps and opportunities exist that would help solve hard problems for developers and content creators.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager within our Discovery & Onboarding team, you will be actively balancing needs and commonalities across multiple services and product lines, influencing and guiding us as we continue to grow.
This role reports to the Director of Product, Discovery & Onboarding, Hub.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as staying up to date with industry trends
- Collaborate with engineering, design and go-to-market teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
- Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle
What we’re looking for
- Have launched successful products in previous roles
- Validated experience working or collaborating with games companies or products
- Passion for identifying and solving new challenges
- Proven track record of solving hard product problems
- Proactive communicator and master organizer - no questions are left unanswered, because you’re always ahead of the game and providing insight into what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and when we’re doing it
You might also have
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience using Unity is a plus
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content.