This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Animator creates animation for characters and/or objects based on rigged 3D models, and contributes to the visual elements of the gameplay and/or cut scenes.
The main and routine tasks of the animator are to:
- Create high-quality animations while optimizing them to meet technical constraints and making any changes that are requested based on the artistic direction
- Understand and manipulate mocap data for in-game animation systems
- Work in close collaboration with the animation director, art director, game designers and programmers to understand the quality objectives, gameplay intentions and engine capacities in order to anticipate the in-game look of the animations
- Be able to prototype animation systems that will serve as a basis for animation and gameplay-related discussions
- Help estimate the time required to carry out own tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Report any potential animation-related issues to the immediate supervisor
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Preferably with a college diploma in 3D for video games or equivalent
- Experience in video game animation
- In-depth understanding of movement in space
- Aesthetic sense
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language and proportions in character concepts in order to express character emotions through movement
- Ability to adapt to change, flexible, open-minded
- Ability to receive, seek and provide constructive criticism
- Ability to work effectively with members of the animation team and other teams on the project
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter, CV and include a like to your online portfolio.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're committed to enriching player's lives with original & memorable gaming experiences. Join us & create the unknown!