This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want to work with a world class team that is committed to changing the face of the entertainment industry? Join us in building an environment where creatives of all backgrounds can thrive and bring unique and compelling stories to market.
Brass Lion Entertainment is seeking a Senior Animator to join a talented and diverse team currently working on a new , unannounced A ction - RPG title .
The right candidate for this position will work closely with the Animation, Art, Programming and Design Directors to establish an iconic, stylized look for the next generation of consoles and PC. You will breathe life into our characters adapting to a unique and fun animation style that will be hand keyed. Your expertise will support and inspire the creation of engaging and unique animation and gameplay experiences. As a Senior Animator, your extensive knowledge and ability to hand key complex body mechanics with strong emphasis on movement and combat will be needed. Creature animation experience is a huge plus. Experienced game animators, as well as film and VFX animators are strongly encouraged to apply.
Brass Lion Entertainment has employees based in New York City, Montréal, and remote locations across Canada and the United States.
- Work directly with our Animation Director and Principal Animator to create high-quality animation in a fun and unique style
- Create high quality humanoid and creature animation with complex body mechanics and combat focused anims
- Work closely with our art department to support the look and vision of the art style
- Work closely with our design and programming departments to ensure proper integration and support gameplay needs including creating anims for quick design prototyping
- Collaborate with others on improving the overall look and style of the movement, gameplay, and character designs and rigs
- Work with external teams on animation feedback
- At least 4 years of animation experience
- Advanced knowledge in body mechanics, combat animation, movement, and principles of animation
- Knowledge in character and prop rigging, skinning, tool creation and use
- Knowledge and experience with art and animation workflow, pipelines, and tools
- Experience using game engines to setup characters and animations
- Self-motivated drive to help continue to develop and support new tools and more efficient workflows and animation style.
- Located and authorized for work in the US or Canada
- Knowledge of Unreal (Blueprints, EventGraphs, AnimGraphs, State Machines, Retargeting) or similar functions in other game engines
- Cross disciplinary skills in game development
- Experience supporting external teams a plus
- Strong creature animation knowledge and ability
- Competitive salary
- Among Industry leaders in PTO and work/life balance
- Flexible Work-From-Home options
- Comprehensive family health coverage
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We are currently in a “work-from-home" model and we’ll be developing a remote/co-located team structure when it’s safe to do so. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore all possible options.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating a diverse future in entertainment