EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer , PGA TOUR® golf and UFC . For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com .
Animators portray movement and behavior by building their animations from connecting through production, at multiple points in the asset pipeline.
- Create high quality animation using a variety of tools and techniques including motion capture cleanup, motion blending, hand keyframed animation etc.
- Ensure all animations contribute to the overall direction of the game, both in the experience and the story being told
- Ability to animate believable weight, personality, and mood, through realistic human performances - includes interactivity with props
- Experience with facial animation solving and ability to deliver and work within their technical workflows and tool sets
- Strong proficiency in animation packages including Maya and MotionBuilder
- Production experience or demonstrated ability of working in a production game engine (e.g. Unreal, Unity, Frostbite etc)
- Understand feedback, interpret notes, and deliver animation revisions at expected quality levels and within schedule needs
- Able to work as part a team, responsible for organizing their work within the production schedule, managing files, and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with project animation directors, management, animators, production staff and peers
- Degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation preferred
- Experience with facial animation solving solutions
- Technical animation background
- Experience with Speech Graphics tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire the World to Play