With a rich heritage in Rally simulation, Codemasters is proudly continuing the legacy of World Rally Championship.
We want players to immerse themselves into the exhilarating world and history of realistic Rally racing and we want you to play a key role in bringing that unforgettable experience to them. We have several incredible opportunities to join the world-class team here at our Southam studio where you'll have the chance to bring your visions of what's next for the World Rally Championship to life.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Animator to join the team at Codemasters based at our Southam studio.
- All aspects of animation for the title including crowds, in-car animation, cut-scene etc.
- Motion capture shoot.
- High-end cinematic.
- Work closely with character and tech art teams as an essential contributor to the team and the finished game.
- Bring out narrative elements such as rivalry & career story elements of a AAA racing game.
- Experience in Motion Builder.
- Motion capture skills.
- Experience in 3D packages (Maya, 3D studio max).
- Experience in adhering to technical constraints, budgets and deadlines.
- Experience of managing, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Ability to organise self and coordinate other artists.
In Return We Offer
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus structure.
- Enhanced pension, private healthcare and dental plans, discounted employee share scheme and much more .
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free company minibus from Leamington Spa to work and back.
- 10 free games per year and new console allowance.
- Free on-site gym and facilities.
- Large on-site free car park.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee.
- On site bistro/restaurant.
- Our own pub!
Your application has been successfully submitted.