Senior 3D Artist
As a Senior 3D Artist (f/m/x) you are supporting Bytro’s Art Team in all areas of 3D asset production. Work closely with our concept artists, engine developers and outsourcing partners contributing to the success of our upcoming projects.
- Own the game’s 3D asset design and creation pipeline
- Convert and interpret 2D concepts into textured 3D models
- Integrate both high & low poly meshes in a PBR pipeline
- Coordinate and oversee 3D asset outsourcing
- Maintain a consistent visual style across all 3D assets
- Optimise assets and help with integration of content into the game engine with knowledge of texture compression and performance impact of 3D assets
- Verify ingame asset quality and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
- Be in charge of VFX, skinning and rigging while keeping in mind technical and engine implementation constraints
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a 3D Artist in the gaming industry or a relevant position
- Solid grasp of design principles, colour theory, lighting, volumes, perspective and readability
- Knowledge of skinning, rigging, technical constraints and engine implementation
- Adaptable and able to produce assets in multiple styles
- Proficient in Blender, Photoshop and similar software packages
- Able to manage multiple tasks, work self-reliantly and in an organised manner
- Able to receive and provide constructive feedback
- Strong communication skills in English while being comfortable working with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds as well as remote teams
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating your skills and expertise
What we offer
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 12 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games. Learn more about Bytro and watch our most recent company clip:
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Bytro! We connect and challenge players. Anytime. Anywhere.