Capital Games is seeking a talented 2D Artist to craft beautifully compelling art for our top grossing mobile games! You’ll partner with the Art and Product teams to present an amazing IP to millions of players around the world, ensuring that fans from all walks of life can enjoy our game. You’ll create beautiful and snappy images that will be on the forefront of our game’s creative presence–keeping us ahead of player sentiment and excitement.
The ideal candidate has a passion for game art, works well in a team environment, and requires minimal supervision to perform their task. Come work at a talented studio and share your creativity with the world!
- Partner with the Art Director and Head of Product to develop visually appealing 2D environments, characters, and game elements for both in-game and marketing use
- Create a wide range of modular art assets, from large banners and cards to small pieces and text / font work
- Contribute fresh visual ideas that mesh and elevate the game's overall style
- Implement assets into the game engine (Unity)
- Balance quality and quantity for a live game with a passionate fanbase
- Learn what creative choices our players enjoy, and roll any learnings into new work
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Familiarity with rendering and image processing in a 3D package such as Maya, Blender, or Unity
- Excellent sense of color, layout, and design
- Ability to take creative direction and make iterative improvements to style and approach
- Strong portfolio containing graphic design, layout, and/or illustration examples
- BA in Illustration, Fine Arts, Graphic Art (or Design), Animation, or related disciplines
- Strong familiarity with Unity
- 3D modeling fundamentals
- Experience working in F2P
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire the World to Play