In Pantheon, we are looking for innovative 2D Artist teammates who will improve themselves every day and spread their energy around.
What are we waiting for?
- Being enthusiastic about HyperCasual and Casual game development,
- To contribute fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to be a great team player
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in the gaming industry,
- Excellent drawing ability and fast iteration ability,
- Light, shadow, form, composition and color information,
- Ability to work in harmony with existing images,
- (Optional) Cell and Bone animation experience,
- Good English.
What will you do?
- As part of our team, you'll be working with the Developer and Game Design teams.
- You will be responsible for making 2D drawings (character, environment, texture, concept, etc.) of new and unique games that reach millions of users.
- You will make Cell or Bone animations using Unity.
- You will be involved in the creation and development of new hit games.
- You will work hard with the team, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
What Will You Learn?
- You will witness the whole process of a game from finding an idea to being a hit.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will make drawings in completely different concepts.
- You will be able to master the finest details of drawing and animation.
- You will learn to share with the team, to act as a team and to transfer information.
What We Provide
- Competitive monthly income
- Opportunity to work remotely or in our Ankara and Istanbul offices,
- Table, chair, computer, extra monitor, headset, mouse, mousepad etc. for you to use in your own home. everything you need.
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- Experience in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least let's meet, you can send us your CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Through games, adds colors to lives!