Senior Environment Artist
Do you have the artistic vision to build large worlds and drive story-telling through Environmental Design? Do you enjoy collaborating with different disciplines? If yes, we want to hear from you.
- Work with gameplay programmers, art director and level designers to design and craft open world environments.
- Work with the technical artist to establish art asset pipelines with consoles in mind.
- Build environments adhering to technical limitation for open world optimization.
- Work along side technical artists to implement various visual systems that tie in to gameplay systems.
- Story-telling through environmental design.
- Work with designers to build modular/procedural tools for efficient world population.
- Good working knowledge of:
- Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush or similar 3D package.
- Texture and material creation.
- Level streaming, LOD systems and open world tools.
- Eye for composition, architectural concepts and ability to craft open-world spaces.
- An in-depth knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Effectively communicate across disciplines.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Shipped at least 1 title in Unreal Engine.
Why Zapper Games?
We want you to enjoy crafting amazing player experiences and have fun times creating games you can be proud of. We also know that making games is hard work and that’s why we offer a generous benefits package to make sure our team members are properly taken care of. Here’s what you can expect from us.
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance (No Premiums!)
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- Paid time off the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Paid federal holidays
- 10 sick days
Zapper games is part of the Amplifier Game Investment group which is part of the Embracer Group. This group brings players some of the biggest games on the market and we are beyond excited to have their amazing support.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our ambition is to give people the opportunity to do their best work.