Teravision Games is looking for talented and highly motivated animators for our new unannounced AAA game. You'll work with the Technical Art Director, Art team, and Engineers to bring high-quality, realistic animations to life.
- Produce top-quality, hand-keyed animation assets for humans, objects, and environments.
- Troubleshoot and solve animation issues with all departments.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to create a cohesive vision and experience.
- Prototype and define gameplay animation systems.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy.
- Strong knowledge of bipedal and mechanical animations.
- Extensive knowledge of Maya.
- Strong understanding of weight, balance, and timing
- Ability to keep a consistent style throughout production.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and willing to work through an iterative process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Constant interest in industry animation standards and new tools
- Experience implementing animation assets into UE4
- Experience with Motion Capture Pipeline
- Motion Builder knowledge.
- Experience in facial animation.
- Knowledge of Gameplay Animation Systems.
Note: It's a requirement to attach a demo reel including samples of your most recent animations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Geek in! We are a #gamedev #indiedev studio creating PC/Console games we feel proud of, from our studio in Bogota| Colombia.