If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – read this ad.
Bloober Team S.A. is not only a leading horror producer, with strong financial ground beneath it, a clear strategy and perhaps most interestingly, a portfolio of pending productions. Most of all, it’s a place of business with a comfortable and open working atmosphere, and a great team working with passion soon to be found on the new generation of consoles.
If you’re looking not only for a well-paid job, but also a great atmosphere and the opportunity to be remembered for your work – apply to this position:
3D Animatior Job
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- characters, Creatures, and Props animation,
- working closely with 3D artists and other animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline,
- creating animation based on mocap and/or "by hand".
Feel free to apply if you have:
- ability to work in multiple software packages and game engines (Maya, Motion Builder, Unreal Engine),
- strong problem-solving skills,
- strong communication skills,
- minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience.
It would also be nice if you have:
- knowledge of Sequencer,
- knowledge of Blueprints,
- passion for video games.
What do we have to offer:
- Earnings fitting to your skills and experience,
- possibility of long-term cooperation on current and upcoming projects,
- work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- work in a modern, comfortable office,
- flexible working hours, days off, private healthcare, and working with new technologies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Behind the Darkness