Who we are:
remote control productions (rcp) is an independent, international production company and represents Europe's largest developer family with 13 game studios, a digital marketing agency, a gamification company and an internal publisher, all of whom have extensive knowledge and experience in games and entertainment products .
Since 2005 we have been supporting, financing and looking after start-ups and development studios that develop games for all major platforms such as PC, console, mobile and browser. Thanks to our network of national and international partners, rcpestablished as a reliable and efficient partner. We have implemented more than 350 projects in total. Including Bus Simulator 18, Angry Birds Evolution, Das Boot, Ostwind, Sacred Legends, Knights of Valor, Pet Hotel and Sons of Nor. Publishing, licensing and contract partners include Rovio Entertainment, Paradox Interactive, Funcom, Deep Silver / Fishlabs, Ubisoft. , Further information at http://www.r-control.de . Our HR team: We are a technically diversified HR team that currently consists of three colleagues : Alex, Nika & Ina
! We love HR - and see our job as a discipline. In addition to the classic daily HR tasks, we always try to find new ways and to shape our future innovatively and responsibly.
Our values (see below) are important to us! That is why we pay particular attention to the value fit when recruiting & onboarding. For the recruiter role, we are therefore particularly looking for someone who appreciates and supports a value-based selection of new colleagues.
To strengthen our HR crew, we are therefore looking for a committed team player as quickly as possible who suits us, is interested in the job and wants to lend a hand .
What is your role like:
- You create our job profiles and successfully distribute the job advertisement on suitable job exchanges and social media channels.
- You look actively and cleverly for candidates and are the contact person for external job exchanges and personnel service providers .
- You are responsible for the entire applicant management process - from screening & ranking to signing.
- You will work closely with other specialist departments and studio heads, understand their needs and determine the appropriate search strategy and the channels to be used.
- You will continuously develop our sourcing channels and analyze current recruiting trends .
- You take care of new team members and ensure pleasant onboarding for everyone involved. With the help of our relocation agency, you support relocation processes .
- You also do the administrative tasks that the job brings with it: Documentation (Asana), communication (Slack), maintaining our digital personnel files (Personio), creating documents & contracts (GDrive), coordinating appointments (Outlook, Calendly).
- You present and analyze your own processes and results with facts and figures (tracking & KPI's).
What we expect from you:
- You have a degree (preferably in the human resources area), a comparable commercial / technical training or can demonstrate relevant professional experience .
- You have relevant professional experience in recruiting or human resources .
- You are familiar with current job platforms, portals, tools and services .
- You are in the mood for the games industry and, in the best case scenario , you are already part of the games community .
- You speak and write fluently in German & English .
- You communicate and document transparently - internally and externally.
- You are motivated, committed and tackle tasks in a structured and professional manner.
- You keep a cool head even in stressful situations and you can organize yourself well .
- You are proactive & creative , have a service mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset .
- Sustainability - We work sustainably and are looking for employees who will work with us on our goals over the long term.
- Credibility - We take our job seriously and produce games with the greatest level of professionalism.
- Professional Nerdism - passion meets skill: We understand our job as a discipline and we enjoy it.
- Family - In order to be more than the sum of our parts, we pull together and thus create new successes.
We also offer:
- an international team: our office language is English .
- a bright and central office , within walking distance of the main station in Munich.
- a full-time job (40 h / week, MON-FRI).
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work design, home office partially possible .
- Core working hours 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. , all around freely configurable.
- Company pension scheme staggered according to length of service.
- aktives Karrieremanagement (Reviews, Feedbacks, Coaching & Mentoring,Trainings).
- Company events (Wiesn 'excursion, Christmas party, workshops).
- weekly health coaching (digital & live).
- free drinks and fresh fruit in the office.
- a large library of books, films and games & consoles .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Europe's biggest game developer family