Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 250 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
Animator (3D Generalist) (m/f/d)
- Produce high quality animations
- Rig, skin and animate inorganic props for interaction and characters
- Implement animation assets into game engine and iterate as needed while adapting your work to the technical dependencies and engine limitations
- Ability to effectively collaborate with game designers, programmers as well as troubleshoot and solve animation issues with all departments
- Organize and accurately estimate animation tasks and meet set deadlines with completed and fully realized animations
- At least two years of experience in game development animation
- Online portfolio showcasing your work
- Extensive knowledge in Maya and working in Unreal Engine
- Game development or VR experience would be ideal
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation
- Comfortable receiving or giving critiques
- Knowledge in creating animations from motion capture data is a plus
- Ability to create facial animations, 2D sketches and animation storyboards would be preferred
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies [in/from] Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems that belong to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise virtual and augmented reality software solutions for industry and science.