We are looking for highly skilled contract Environment Artist to help Wicked Realm Games continue to create new and exciting games. In this role, you will produce beautiful visuals with a team of experienced developers making free-to-play mobile games. You will work with globally beloved licenses and original concepts. Wicked Realm Games is part of the Tilting Point family; we combine art, data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to make and scale games to success.
We’re looking for a well rounded, detail-oriented artist who can delve into the many aspects of environment art, from 3D Modeling and Layout to Texturing, Lighting and more! If you’re passionate about making cool art and love working with a team of like minded individuals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Creates content, including 3D modeling/sculpting, 2D texture map painting, material setup/UV layout, and LOD creation
- Works closely with the Design team to create environments that work aesthetically and represent concept work and artistic vision.
- Skilled in level art workflow, including assembly, set dressing, and asset composition across levels.
- Facilitates requests or info needs regarding any aspect of the environment/level art creation process as needed.
- Possesses strong time management and prioritization skills. Entails collaborating with the Production group to develop task lists to ensure assignments are progressing in alignment with schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
- Clearly communicates updates and properly escalates concerns to the appropriate team member(s) and manager(s).
- 3 years' industry experience.
- Proficient in the use of Unity, Maya, (or similar 3D modeling package) Zbrush, and Substance Designer and Painter.
- Experience with these following workflows, in-engine Unity tools, lighting, high and low poly modeling, texture painting, particle systems, UV layout, in-game animation, material setup, layout, SFX and engine parameters/optimizations.
- Mobile and/or console game experience.
- Works under minimal direction to determine and develop an approach to solutions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An award-winning free-to-play games publisher that empowers indie developers to grow and accelerate. #raiseyourgame