ForeVR Games is a VR gaming startup of industry vets from EA, GLU, Zynga and the Walt Disney Company and is based in California. Starting with the release of the hit game ForeVR Bowl on the Oculus store, we’re on track to deliver several more titles in 2021. We’re headquartered in the Los Angeles area but we’re a distributed team with members around the world. We’re looking to add a 3D Artist to our growing team.
Role of 3D Artist at ForeVR
You are experienced at using Max/Maya/Blender to create fantastic 3D game art. You understand the dynamics and speed required of game development and can adjust your work output to match. You collaborate easily with fellow artists and non-artists alike. You can both take and give direction and feedback with aplomb.
Sounds exciting? Take a look at the requirements below! Position available in Los Angeles CA. Will consider remote.
- 3+ years of game industry experience
- Shipped at least 1 title
- Strong proficiency with Max/Maya/Blender, Substance Painter
- Proficient at modeling and texturing
- Familiar with PBR workflow.
- Great at scenery, props and game objects
Great To Have
- 3-5+ years of game industry experience
- Familiar with Unity development
- Experience with virtual reality platforms (Oculus, PC VR, PSVR)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing VR gaming to the masses