Senior Animator I - Unannounced Project
- Animate expressive Heroes and Villains from a world class IP
- Explore emergent animation techniques to deliver a strong visual style
- Define craft standards for the Animations discipline
- Collaborate with Artists and Designers
Leader In Craft
- Modern Tools/Techniques: Comfortable in a variety of tools such as Maya, procedural animation etc. and have insight for when to use which tool for the right effect
- Basics: Passion for traditional (2D) animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay and style
- Engine: Well versed in Unreal 4
- Bonus: Experience using the Red 9 Animation toolset
- Bonus: Experience in rigging
- End result: Must be able to pull all the above into a compelling end result that enhances the game for players in an immersive experience.
- Innovative Ownership: Be an owner, build owners
- We know that to succeed means to fail but fail wisely and come back better. Don't do something just because it's always been done that way. Be open to learning from all sources and be willing to teach all. Work smart and pursue your craft with passion.
- Empathy: Walk in their shoes
- We take the time to see from the perspectives of our team members and our players. We care deeply, behave positively, and communicate candidly. Emotional intelligence allows our team to act with respect and appreciate each another (and ourselves).
- Collaboration: See the best idea, not have the best idea
- We are better together than by ourselves, so we know that a great idea can come from anywhere. We are committed to hiring the best-fitting team members who amplify our craftsmanship and inspire us all to grow.
- Honesty/Humility: Integrity matters
- We have the self-reflection to hold ourselves accountable and support those who also hold themselves accountable. Be transparent to build trust and a team that is empowered to be bold and authentic. We trust our team members and their feedback.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games and emergent gameplay...