2D Environment Artist
Motorsport Games is a global team. Our HQ is based in sunny Miami, Florida and hosts the Digital Marketing and Product Development teams. The 704 Games team, based in nearby Orlando, work on our NASCAR games franchise. In Moscow, Russia, we have a first-class development operation delivering the very latest technology for our future products as well as additional development and esports operations based in England. Our UK office is just metres away from the main entrance to the home of British motorsport at Silverstone Circuit.
We are Moscow branch of international media holding MotorSport Network (USA) for game projects development. We develop state-of-the-art racing games for MotorSport Network for PC and current generation consoles using Unreal Engine, and Unity for mobile projects.
During development process we interact directly with headquarters in Miami: we consult with real pilots, championships and racing series license owners.
Our office is located in the centre of Moscow, 2 min walking from subway stations Chistye Pruy/Turgenevskaya.
You will be expected to work on game project development for mobile platforms iOS, Android, WebGL using game engine Unity
- You’ve worked on games before, within a professional team, ideally on mobile
- You are flexible and can work with a stylized art style that makes use of toon shading
- You have a great sense of aesthetics, color and style to create visually stunning assets
- You can create environment objects such as buildings, props, city scenery and decorations, organics such as trees, etc
- You can import and update your creations in Unity to check out the result in-engine
- You know how to optimize for mobile: ensuring a sensible resolution, assets that will work with multiple screen resolutions & aspect ratios, etc
- You work closely with the rest of the team to build assets in a manner that works for the project, eg in a modular fashion or to meet functional design requirements
- You can work to detailed requirements eg when the license holder has specific requirements
- You work fast and are clever about re-using elements, using tiling textures, or using tools and reference to get things done quickly
- You are comfortable working with industry standard software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- You have a portfolio of your work
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Experience with versions control systems (Git/SVN/Perforce)
- Experience with project infrastructure (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with lighting, knowledge of composition and color theory
- Familiarity with casual puzzle games and racing games on mobile
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating and combining class-leading racing games and esports amplified by our community-led racing hub.