This job is no longer accepting applications.
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Join us. Shape your story here.
You will work alongside Artists, Designers, Programmers and Producer on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality animations that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project.
Core Skills & Experience
- Passion to create high quality animation with ability to apply them to video game development.
- Excellent Animation skills with a great eye for humour and comic timing.
- Demonstrable experience within a games studio, OR stellar portfolio demonstrating equivalent skill, talent and know-how of an experienced animator
- Strong portfolio displaying a good understanding of animation principles
- Experience of animating in Maya
- Understanding of Skinning and Rigging Characters.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Your application has been successfully submitted.