Senior World Artist
Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
We are seeking a Senior World Artist who is passionate about creating compelling environments and is eager to join us in our drive to push quality to the next level.
As a Senior World Artist you will be responsible for:
- Create, edit, and optimize realistic 3D environments
- Create a variety of models (structures, terrain, props) from photo reference and concept
- Partner with design team to support encounters, narrative elements and goals
- Conduct photo reference shoots
- Provide artistic guidance to internal artists
- Expert knowledge of Maya or similar 3D modeling software
- Strong sense of scene composition
- Experience with how environments affect gameplay
- Superior eye for lighting, color and detail
- Experience working with physically based rendering
- Ability to find solutions from a visual, production, and technical perspective
- Passion for pushing asset fidelity and refining production techniques
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is powered by creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work exercise. Apply online with a combined resume and portfolio or show reel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smallest idea can change the world.