We are looking for a 3D animator with experience in video games to help us with our new game Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. This involves creating sincere and believable action animations from reference and/or selfmade keyframes. As well as animating short cutscenes from simple storyboards and possibly working with motion capture data.
- Shipped at least 1 game or worked at least 3 years professionally as an animator on a 3D game.
- Can animate realistic/believable action movement using a proportioned human figure.
- Can draw basic keyframes of the human form to plan out animations.
- Experience with creating or working from storyboards and mise-en-scène.
- Has natural style and confidence in their animations and can refrain from videogamey, pop culture and cartoony tropes.
- Interested but also independent, asks questions and communicates clearly with the rest of the team to create the best work within the scope and vision of the project.
- Can speak at least rudimentary Dutch.
- Experience with using 3DS Max for animation.
- Located in the Netherlands.
- Sense of style from being into streetwear, skateboarding, graffiti, hip hop or other street activities.
We can offer:
- Working on highly anticipated action games with a strong sense of style, possibly on-site with us in Hilversum, The Netherlands.
If you’re interested please send an email with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Team Reptile is a cold-blooded independent game developer founded to make original games with style.