3D Artist - Unannounced project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a talented and versatile 3D Artist to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a 3D Artist you will model and texture a wide variety of 3D characters and environments models for an exciting and ambitious unannounced project.
- Create amazing 3D characters, props, environments models and textures for animations / in-game assets.
- Collaborate with Design and Gameplay teams to prototype and create compelling assets.
- Work closely with the art leads to ensure the visual targets are met and stylistically consistent.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assets imported into the game and make the necessary iterations.
- 2+ years of professional experience creating realistic 3D game ready assets.
- Excellent 3D modelling and texturing skills, demonstrable in your portfolio.
- Extensive understanding of lighting techniques.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Unity engine experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Additional considerations (Pluses)
- Strong 2D skills.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you have a passion for making great strategy card games, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!