Torn Banner Studios are looking for a talented person to help us make Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2, the sequel to our multi-million copy selling original, and support it and future titles. Join our small independent studio of around 35 developers in Toronto and help build the future of our company.
As a senior Animator you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. You’ll be working directly with studio leadership and the gameplay department to bring our mechanics alive.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in participating in the design process and has a strong sense of quality.
- At least 4 years of professional animation experience
- Maya and Motion Builder expert
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Professional experience developing First Person Shooters
- Practical knowledge of programming languages (Python, C# / C++, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- 4.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Launching Chivalry 2 on June 8th. (We're hiring!)