Senior 3D Character Artist
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners, is a world-class digital entertainment company led by industry veterans. We are an engineering powerhouse. Our Subject Matter Experts work on some of the most ambitious projects in the industry and work alongside partners as 'off-site' professional services for publishers, indie video game developers, SAAS, Cloud, and Visualization companies. We are setting the bar for best-in-class cross-play gaming experiences on every platform using our custom technologies and tools.
We offer a 100% remote working environment as a "Cloud Studio" with awesome benefits to support a harmonious work life balance from anywhere in the world. Come join our vision to build a world class studio.
Position Summary: Senior 3D Character Artist
- Create 3D Sculpts/Meshes/Materials that faithfully represent the approved character concept art.
- Full-time, 100% remote
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility
- Reports to: Art Director and Leads
- Create clean, optimized, high quality 3D models, materials, and texture/UV maps that satisfy the intended visual target set forth by the Art Director, Leads, and Animators.
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Lead Artists and Technical Artists to create assets that are both visually and technically world-class.
- Participate in on-going discussions regarding workflow and techniques that result in refining the methods used in the studio.
- Present your work and iterate quickly and effectively based on feedback from Art Directors, Leads, Animators.
- Operate independently and ask for guidance when necessary.
- Problem-solve/Debug issues related to your craft both independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 3 years of professional gaming or cinematic work experience.
- A comprehensive 3D organic Modeling/Material/Texturing portfolio showing a varied range of styles and techniques.
- Ability to create 3D Character assets in a variety of styles, from realistic to stylized.
- Mastery of ZBrush and proficiency with Maya and/or Marvelous Designer.
- Knowledgeable, and keen observer, of the human form and proportions.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices when it comes to 3D Character Art workflows, and the ability to to adapt to accelerated schedules and pivots in direction.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Rigging and weighting experience.
- Experience in VR.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills in English.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Can mentor and train junior 3D Character Artists.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cross Play platform developer and publisher for eSports and Video Games. Gaming anytime, everywhere, on any device.