Senior 3D Animator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners, Inc. is a world-class digital entertainment company led by industry veterans. We are an engineering powerhouse, and our Subject Matter Experts work on some of the most ambitious projects in the industry and work alongside partners as 'off-site' professional services for publishers, indie video game developers, SAAS, Cloud, and Visualization companies. We are setting the bar for best-in-class cross play gaming experiences on every platform using our custom technologies and tools.
We offer a 100% remote working environment as a “Cloud Studio” with awesome benefits to support a harmonious work life balance from anywhere in the world. Come join our vision to build a world class studio.
Position Summary: Senior 3D Animator
- Must have excellent animation skills with exceptional foundational knowledge.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a 3D Animator, or 1 year as a Senior 3D Animator in game development.
- A minimum of 1 AAA UE4 game shipped for PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior 3D Animator.
- Animation portfolio demonstrating your knowledge and talent is required, along with the willingness to take an animation test, if asked.
- Collaborate, create, and integrate world-class keyframe animations into our games.
- Collaborate with Tech Animators to develop/maintain workflows and tools that complement the quality and efficiency of animation data going into our games.
- Fulltime, 100% Remote position. We are an Unreal studio.
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility.
- Reports to: Lead Animator
- Create high-quality, key-frame animations according to our game’s requirements and vision set by the Directors.
- Work closely with the Animation Leads to ensure quality of milestone deliverables that are both visually impactful and data efficient.
- Assist the Lead Animator to execute on priorities, and work effectively to meet milestone deadlines.
- Assist the training of Jr. Animators to align understanding and to improve the overall quality of animations created by the team.
- Create animation storyboards/vignettes to assist Leads and Directors make timely and critical decisions.
- B.A. in 3D Animation. MFA in Animation is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in 3D animation for games with at least 1 successful, AAA, UE4 game shipped on PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior 3D Animator.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your impressive skills and understanding of animation principles.
- Good communication and organizational skills in working with other animators throughout the entire game development process.
- Expertise with creating key-frame animations using 3DS Max and MotionBuilder.
- Experience with creating behavior trees and animation systems.
- Experience with creating cloth and hair simulations.
- Proficiency with tools used for feedback, tracking, and integration. Shotgun, JIRA, and Perforce experience is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Kinesiology.
- Ability to debug character rig and weighting issues.
- Familiarity with emerging tools, techniques, and technologies that influence animation content creation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cross Play platform developer and publisher for eSports and Video Games. Gaming anytime, everywhere, on any device.