This job is no longer accepting applications.
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Clean body motion capture data
- Receive and send files through a secure VPN
- Help to define and maintain quality standards, establish guidelines and requirements for the look and quality bar of the animation
- Assist with animation pipeline and associated workflows
- Animate key sequences or shots to set the quality bar
- Develop character and animation rigs by working collaboratively
- Collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and best practices
- Provide estimated delivery times for keyframe and Motion Capture animation
- Re-targeting characters using the HIK system in Maya or using Motion Builder
- Participate in dailies and all meetings requested
- Experience with Motion Capture is an asset
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style and design sensibility
- Excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, character, costume and/or graphic design
- Excellent ability to give and take direction as well as accept critical review of your work
- Excellent communication, visual storytelling and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to accurately estimate tasks and maintain schedules
- Require knowledge of traditional and digital art skills and experience in Photoshop
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)
- Possibility to work from home, or from our Burnaby Studio
- Paid holiday closure between Christmas and New Year
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BRON Studios is focused on the development, production, and financing of film, television, and digital content.