This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. We're an independent video game developer and publisher, known for first-person shooters like Red Orchestra, the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and more recently, the action RPG Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its place as one of the games industry’s leading independent developers. Our independence means the ability to work on our own timetables to craft games with a singular voice that reflects our own unique vision. We’re located in Roswell, GA, a historic suburb of Atlanta, where living is affordable and proximity to the city provides for plenty of opportunities. We believe in a collaborative work environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and push the boundaries of our medium. If that sounds like something you could get into, we'd love to hear from you!
Without a doubt, our office is an awesome place to work, but at Tripwire we recognize that the true “office” exists both inside and outside of our state-of-the-art facility. With our brand new “Next-Gen” Remote Work policy, we are able to remain fully productive regardless of what the world throws at us by allowing all employees to choose whether they’d like to work in-office, at home, or a bit of both. This program has been designed to give all Tripwire employees the tools to help them deliver their best work. For more information on Tripwire’s Next-Gen Remote Work Policy click here.
We are looking for an Environment Artist to join our battle tested team, helping to develop visually compelling worlds that our players will love to explore and play within. This person should have an artistic eye as well as a love for gaming. You will work alongside a passionate and experienced team who are looking to grow and push the limits of what is possible in our future titles. We want someone who is positive and passionate about growing their skillset and looks for new and creative solutions to problems that will arise during the project.
- Create game ready assets using the latest techniques for use in the world (Architecture, Foliage, Props, etc.)
- Create High Quality PBR textures utilizing procedural techniques (Substance Designer/Painter, Quixel Mixer, Photogrammetry)
- Implement assets into the UE4 and be able to effectively use the editor
- Work closely with the Environment Art Lead and team to bring the worlds to life.
- Be receptive to feedback and implement it effectively
- Collaborate within the team to build fun game play experiences
- A strong portfolio with a focus on Environment Art
- Strong UE4 or equivalent engine experience
- Clean and efficient high-res modeling, sculpting, and UV skills
- Procedural texture creation skills with a focus on realism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a team, being open to feedback and ideas
- Have an eager attitude to improve your craft through personal learning and training
- Relevant Software Knowledge of Autodesk Suite, Zbrush, Substance Suite, Quixel Mixer, Photoshop,
- Knowledge of Tripwire IP's
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Independent development studio and creators of the Red Orchestra, Rising Storm, Killing Floor franchises and more!