This job is no longer accepting applications.
People Can Fly is looking for a Senior Animator skilled at creating both realistic and stylized motion for
in-game characters (humanoid, creature, or plant). You will create high quality content utilizing both
hand-key animation and motion capture data. You will develop animations that support gameplay and
visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game. You will collaborate with your team to
create a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting and solving animation issues with all
departments and organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Work on at least one shipped AAA title
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Mentor junior and mid-level animators and provide feedback on best practices
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Artistic skills in storyboarding, previs, figure study, gesture drawing, illustration and painting
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Working with highly-skilled, senior-level professionals
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Opportunity to work on innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One of the best AAA game development studios in Poland.