This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a talented Game Animator with a great understanding of 3D animation and rigging techniques to bring life into video games. You will have experience animating characters (biped, quadruped, winged characters etc.), clothing, props, and possess a solid grasp of animation principles. Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, other animators, and artists to achieve a unified look and high quality in games.
- Work efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production
- Generate high-quality animations and rigging work that matches or exceeds studio standards.
- Animate characters in real-time and pre-rendered sequences that contributes to the overall cinematography and visual quality of the game environment.
- Capable of applying knowledge of optimization techniques and be a strong key frame animator with a good eye for performance
- Keep the Art Director and Producers up-to-date regarding status of tasks at all times.
- Obtain Art Directors guidance and approval as needed on tasks, project initiatives and milestones.
- Proactively schedule own time as necessary, notify Producers and Art Director in advance of upcoming roadblocks and challenges.
Team and personal development
- Consistently refines own abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools.
- Actively contributes to the improvements of the animation team, problem solving and production pipelines.
- Excellent team player that can assist other team members as well as guiding and training juniors
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as an Animator in the games industry.
- Full proficiency in software packages and tools of the games industry listed below:Blender
- 3ds Max/Maya
- Motion Builder
- Strong understanding of game engine technologies, ie. Unity and/or Unreal with asset integration.
- Strong knowledge of game animations, rigging, skinning, and game engine implementation.
- Excellent hand-keyed animation skills, motion capture retargeting and clean-up.
- Experience with the game art asset pipeline
- Excellent proficiency with Blueprints Visual Scripting
- Working knowledge and understanding towards real time visual effects
- Basic understanding of related disciplines (modelling, texturing, UV mapping, lighting and rendering).
- General knowledge in dynamics, scripting, tool creation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering the promise to more than 300 AAA titles and collaborated with long-term global partners.