This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wargaming MS-1 studio invites 3D Animator to work on an exciting new multiplayer shooter with a third-person view targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
MS-1 is Wargaming’s premier mobile development studio behind World of Tanks Blitz, a renowned cross-platform shooter, and World of Warships Blitz, a mobile naval combat game, with games in portfolio boasting over 160 million downloads.
MS-1 is a multi-site studio with primary offices in Vilnius, Minsk, Moscow, Shanghai, and Berlin. Its international, multicultural team comprises more than 360 professionals of various backgrounds and experience across all disciplines, including development, publishing, and operations.
This cultural diversity helps deliver games that click with different audiences around the globe. The recently opened office in Vilnius housing the continuously growing team developing two unannounced action/shooter projects on Unreal Engine. MS-1 is set to expand its portfolio with new cool titles.
What will you do?
- Create and support character, vehicle, any other game assets 3D animations (we use Maya)
- Create character setups (rigging and skinning)
- Integrate animations into UE4
- Create and adjust game cinematics in UE4, working with cameras and UE Sequencer
- Work on improvement of already existing animations
- Resolve all technical and artistic issues on the project in close collaboration with other artists, be involved in cross-functional communication with other departments
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year of 3D animation experience in video games or film industry
- Experience with Unreal Engine (ideally) / Unity/ CryEngine/ any other game engines
- Knowledge of traditional animation and understanding of how its principles are applied to modern game animation
- Good communication skills, readiness to receive regular feedback on your work and ability to collaborate efficiently with a team
- Intermediate of higher level of English: enough to pass job interview, enough to participate in daily meetings and discussions with English-speaking colleagues in your team
- Up-to-date portfolio
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Degree in Arts and/or good foundation in art fundamentals such as lighting, color, composition, etc.
- 2D animation skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver legendary online games. Globally. With passion.