3D Environment Artists
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Black Shamrock is searching for 3D Environment Artists to join our Studio and make amazing games. We are looking for passionate, creative individuals who want to bring to life some incredible games across a variety of genres (RPG, FPS, etc) and who are eager to learn as well as bring their own experiences to the table.
We are seeking a passionate and efficient artist to work on every aspect of 3D asset creation with our talented art team but in particular to bolster our Environmental Art projects with enthusiasm and their own ideas.
What you will be doing
- Creating a variety of high-quality, textured 3D assets (environments and props).
- Maintaining cohesive vision of content through regular interaction with Art Lead and other project leads.
- Implementing assets and set its materials within the game engine.
- Delivering to project deadlines set by both the studio and the industry figures we work closely with.
- Partnering with designers, programmers and other departments for a cohesive and smooth production on every project.
What you will need
- Prior Knowledge: At least 1 year of professional experience in a relevant field
- Trained Aptitudes: Degree/diploma in fine arts, modelling or equivalent experience along with a robust portfolio demonstrating your range and flexibility.
- Tool Proficiency: Experienced and proficient with 3D Studio MAX (or Maya), Zbrush (and/or Mudbox) as well as Substance suite and Photoshop.
- Technical Know-How: Demonstrable understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modelling, texturing, rendering workflows.
- Diverse Modelling Skills: Strong low-poly and high-poly modelling, sculpting and texturing skills with both hard-surface AND organic modelling
- Adaptable Attitude: You are able to work effectively and accurately from pre-defined concept art and designs, following guidelines and deadlines to receive and apply feedbacks effectively.
Skills that will Aid your Application...
- Experience of real-time assets pipelines is a plus, particularly in the games industry but we always welcome comparable experience.
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines (Unity or Unreal) and level editors is a plus.
- Fluency in English is Essential for this role
What You Need to Include...
Please ensure you provide a portfolio of your work for review, we recommend it showcase a cross section of your relevant experience
- Bonuses from Project work
- Training and Development support
- 5 Days of Paid Sick Leave guaranteed per year
- Paid Wellness Leave options for Self-Care
- Taxsaver and Bike to Work schemes
- Regular social and charity events
- Team Building and support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Full Game Development & Co-Development Studio