Storyboard Art Contractor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Black Shamrock, a Virtuos Studios based in Dublin (Ireland), is looking to hire experienced storyboard artists on an ongoing basis, to work on next-generation of real time games cinematics. The Storyboard Artist;s primary function is to create high end storyboard sequences for narrative game cinematics projects, across a wide variety of styles. Roles might be carried out onsite and remotely as required and, if remote, the artist will need to work within Dublin working hours as needed by the project.
- Creating storyboards sequence from script, Art packages, client and director’s briefs
- Work with the story lead, cinematics director and client
- Editing and pacing storyboard sequences with scratch or final VO.
- Maintaining consistent quality, style and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the project.
- Meet deadline and quotas as determined by the producer.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in CG animation, live action, cinematics storyboarding
- Must be able to work digitally
- Experience with game cinematics a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Storyboard pro essential.
- Strong understanding of acting, pacing, editing, continuity
- Strong understanding of cinematography, lenses, film history and styles, with a keen eye for composition
- Character animation skills a plus.
- Experience working with Maya cameras and 3D environment backgrounds and knowledge of hybrid 2D/3D workflows a plus
- Excellent communication and pitching skills. English intermediate level required for written and verbal communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Full Game Development & Co-Development Studio