Previs and Layout Contractors
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Black Shamrock, a Virtuos Studio based in Dublin, is looking to hire experienced Previs & Layout Artists on an ongoing contract, to work on next-generation of real time games cinematics for well known titles we will be working on..
The Previz and Layout Artist's primary function is to create high-quality staging, blocking and camera work that makes the foundation of a successful shot and/or sequence of shots, across a variety of styles and projects.
Final camera/final layout artists will iterate on camera post mocap, up to the final stages of production.
Roles will be carried out onsite and remotely as needed. If working remotely, the artist will need to work within Dublin working hours in order to sync with the team as needed.
- Translation of storyboards and animatics into 3D Previz.
- Staging, blocking and camera work in 3d layout.
- Finessing of cameras at the animation, post mocap stage where required.
- Maintaining consistent quality, style and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the project.
- Accomplished examples of previz and layout, camera final, pre rendered or real time
- Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential.
- Strong understanding of cinematography, lenses, film history, with a keen eye for composition
- Experience with Maya camera sequencer a plus.
- Unreal Sequencer experience necessary for final camera artists
- Game capture and trailer experience a plus
- Good communication skills. English intermediate level required for written and verbal communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Full Game Development & Co-Development Studio