Senior Environment Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Stylised Environment Artist who has excellent knowledge with UE4 to work on our Action shooter….PROMOD. Within this position you will be responsible for working with Artists, Designers, Programmers and Production to create and develop stunning environments, props and assets.
You’ll be working on a fast-paced game and will be expected to guide, collaborate and oversee your small team of other artists. Production will be working alongside you to keep track and manage the tasks and milestones.
The Art team at Bulkhead are a small, tightly-knit group of individuals who strive to build impressive multiplayer games & PROMOD is a fast-paced First Person Shooter in its early stages of development, so as our Senior Environment Artist, this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact on the creation of the PROMOD world.
- Working to a deadline and ensuring to create outstanding environments whilst keeping engine constraints in mind
- Following guidelines and concepts to create assets and worlds true to the vision of the team
- Create high-quality stylized Environments, Props and Assets
- Oversee a team of Junior/Intermediate environment artists on a day to day basis and be confident in helping resolve issues
- Working closely with the art leads to ensure all milestones are hit in a professional manner
- Proficient experience with 3D modeling tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender.
- Industry experience creating 3D Art for PC or Console titles
- Fully up to date on current industry-standard workflows, tools, modeling and texturing methodologies
- Demonstrates a methodical approach to authoring assets
- A team player who has experience working with multiple departments and helping assist other team members
- A solid understanding of project scope and constraints within the software
- A strong knowledge of UE4 and materials to make sure all created artwork is done to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating multiplayer first or third-person shooters
- Being an excellent worldbuilder
- Comfortable working with ‘stylised’ assets and textures
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be a part of the next 'AAA' studio