This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are searching for a Senior Animator to oversee the implementation of animations, manage & mentor the animation team and collaborate with other disciplines working on our fast-paced competitive shooter...PROMOD
As a Senior Animator at Bulkhead you'll be working with our team of animators to bring personality and life to the FPS world we're building. Prototyping & implement exciting gameplay features in collaboration with our Art team to drive for high and consistent quality across the game.
The team at Bulkhead is a small, tightly-knit group of developers who strive to build impressive multiplayer games. Our team members tend to be multi-disciplinary developers who push the boundaries to deliver that goal.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Create exciting gameplay, movement, character & object animations for a fast-paced First Person Shooter
- Define & understand the animation style of our game animation
- Manage and mentor mid-level and junior team members, helping them achieve their best work
- Test & review our animation to achieve the highest quality
- Work with Programmers, Artists and Designers to implement animations into the game
Here's what you'll need:
- A relevant Demo Reel/Portfolio displaying animation for video games
- 5+ years of industry experience as an Animator
- Excellent Gameplay and Animation skills
- Experience with rigging, skinning and animation systems
- Maya expertise
- A relevant degree in Animation or equivalent professional full-cycle project experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong work ethic with a willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Unreal Engine 4 experience in a professional environment
- Professional experience developing First Person Shooters
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be a part of the next 'AAA' studio