Senior Game Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2008, Elex is a global competitor in game development, publishing, and operations. Elex's primary focus is on the overseas market and given its meteoric success with Clash of Kings, Happy Farmer, and The Age of Warring Empire, it has become the benchmark for Chinese Internet companies expanding into international markets.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is an innovative and adventurous global visionary who can work both independently and as a part of a team.
What can I get from joining Elex?
- Competitive salary
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- A culture encouraging success and accepting of failure
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our downtown location
Where are we going?
We are looking for talented young partners with global mindsets to achieve further success and make more breakthroughs in the global game market.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members in various positions and functions to clearly capture product requirements and ideas. Synthesize abstract ideas and problems to develop appropriate, concrete, elegant solutions.
- Work closely with Art Director to translate concepts into thoughtful user journeys, user flows, storyboards, mockups, wireframes, and ultimately into polished final designs.
- Create high-fidelity interactive prototypes that clearly communicate the player experience.
- Provide design solutions for a variety of projects from back-office systems to game features to sales merchandising to in-game micro-events.
- Drive projects forward in a fast-paced, analytical, and creative environment with practical and professional consideration for deadlines and resource availability.
- Design marketing materials using refined typography and graphic design sensibilities.
- Design UI assets, backgrounds, and characters.
- Polish game assets to high visual standard for production.
Your skills and qualifications：
- Mobile Games and SLG game experience is a plus.
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required.
- Able to iterate quickly, and be flexible in multiple art styles.
- Experience with marketing art is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting the kings and queens all over the world