Talent Acquisition Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Resolution Games is a Stockholm-based VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to help elevate our growing company.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced specialist to help lead our Talent Acquisition across the company. This is a completely new role and a great opportunity to both be part of the design of the role as well as join a company with lots of room for individual growth.
To start off with the main objective will be to help scale and elevate our hiring process while we continue to meet our growth needs. We welcome both best practices as well as new and creative ideas. The role is multifaceted, where you need to remain organized, have an ability to prioritize while being able to be creative, and bring the best ideas to the table.
In other words, we believe some of your main tasks will include:
- Own our talent acquisition strategy, which could include both training new managers on the existing process as well as evolving our strategy to the next level
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements, provide data and guidance relevant to their roles, all to help them be able to drive their requisitions forward
- Manage sourcing for multiple roles, by creating innovative sourcing and effective engagement strategies to bring the best talent to each role
- Able to identify and map opportunities for improvement
- Design a thoughtful ROI process and scorecard
Who you are
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle, from candidate sourcing, interviewing to evaluation and offer management
- Experience from working with Games and/or Tech roles
- A genuine passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Direct sourcing experience, with a knowledge of how to ensure a balance between effectiveness and quality
- Ability to build strong relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Multi-tasking team-player with the ability to prioritize and drive tasks through to completion
- You’ll thrive in a can-do environment, being curious, creative, and like to take initiatives
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Resolution Games is a games studio led by some of the top minds in the industry, forging a world-class catalog of titles