This job is no longer accepting applications.
Players Attic is an independent video game developer. Our focus is creating immersive, narrative-driven unique experiences, outside of those offered by mainstream studios. We’re looking to work with a talented Game Artist that can create concept sketches, 3d models and 2d assets that follow a style guide and brief.
- Sketching concept designs and key elements of the visual style.
- Create 3D models and 2D assets in a range of styles (character assets, environments, animations and marketing materials).
- Implementing artwork in the game and being responsible for getting the best results.
- Document processes and knowledge share.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Unity, Adobe Creative Suite, Maya or Blender, Substance Painter.
- Can do attitude with confidence in your ability to work to a brief whilst be able to use your own intuition to fill in the gaps.
- The ability to create supporting assets such as animations and visual effects where needed.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
Interested? Email your application, attaching your cover letter, CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Players Attic is a UK-based independent studio, working on an exciting new development for our first major release.