Senior Audio Programmer (100% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced audio programmer to work on a variety of exciting audio projects including Fabric, our flagship middleware audio solution. This is a full time position based in the UK but working remotely.
- Design, implement, and iterate new and existing audio systems and audio tools
- Producing code that is based on high standards of readability, reliability and maintainability
- Strong knowledge of C++ and C#
- 3+ years professional audio programming experience
- Game development experience (Unity, UE4 or custom)
- Experience with cross-platform development
- The ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines
- Keen eye for optimization of resources and CPU usage
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience using version control software
- Ability to work independently, learn, adapt, and be self-motivated.
- You must be able to show a history of making software, either professionally or with personal projects
- Knowledge of how audio fits in game architectures and pipelines
- Good communication skills – most of our communication is online, via Slack/Skype/Hangouts and email/Google Docs
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with any links to past projects or code examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We can provide audio programmers for part- projects, full projects or targeted solutions at any stage of your project