3D Prop Artist (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our art team is looking for a talented 3D Prop Artist to help create visuals that will define our unannounced game. You will be working closely with the project 3D Art Lead as we translate concept art into in-game models and scenes. This is a contract position. Applicants are required to submit a resume and portfolio of work (link or PDF). Qualified applicants may be asked to complete an art test.
- Available for at least 3 months, remotely
- Receptive to critique and feedback
- Experience working in an iterative environment
- Self-motivated and communicative
- Can work at a consistent pace
- Fluent in English
Responsibilities will include:
- Modeling assets in designated art style
Skills & requirements:
- Experience in prop asset modeling
- Skilled at translating loose 2D concepts and reference to a final asset that meets art style requirements
- Experience in creating and delivering high quality assets in professional setting
- Strong understanding of shape language
- Proficiency working in the following (or equivalent 3D modeling/texture software): Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter/Designer
- Proficient in creating PBR textures and materials with an eye for stylization
- Experience working in Unity
- Experience creating hand-painted textures
- Strong organizational skills and familiarity with task-tracking software
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make stories, games, and story games.