This job is no longer accepting applications.
Play Testing is one of the most vital parts of building video games. Testing helps us work out bugs, improve on our ideas and to understand the player's experience from the player's point of view which we cannot do during the development process. Gameplay experience plays a huge role in player retention, and this is where playtesting comes in handy.
We do numerous rounds of internal testing before releasing anything to the world but it is always handy to have a fresh pair (or maybe 6 pairs) of eyes and opinions to help us perfect our creations before we launch. That's where you come in.
We are looking for a team of playtesters to help us iron out our latest upcoming releases. The ideal candidates will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Native/Fluent English language skills
- Flexibility on time/date and ability to travel to London
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of mobile, tablet and desktop gaming experiences
- The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
- A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
- The ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- The ability to maintain an adaptable approach to testing
- An interest in mobile games
- A keen interest in board games
- Previous testing experience within the games or immersive technology industry
- Previous testing experience of board games
- Follow test plans to systematically find bugs within our products
- Enter bugs into the database, adhering to the approved structure and guidelines
- Provide screenshots, video footage, logs, or other material as required
- Where necessary, recreate any bugs found for the development team
- Identify and report any areas of test plans which are out of date or could be improved
- Feedback on usability and qualitative issues
- Where necessary, provide on-site QA support for installation based projects.
- Ensure that client confidentiality and security remains of utmost importance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The home of guilt free gaming!