This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Animator on our team, you will have the opportunity to create exciting animation and work alongside a team of accomplished animators and riggers to create high quality animations that will be used in a variety of different ways, and that will be seen and admired at a large scale across different generations. As part of this, you will also be working with designers and engineers to help create animations for our exciting upcoming mobile app and marketplace.
As a Senior Member of our team, You will be expected to execute acting and action type of animations by key framing or possibly using motion capture. With a strong collaborative work environment, your input matters and can help drive the direction and the success of our product. This is a role where you can make significant contributions and impact.
What You’ll be Doing:
- 3+ years of equivalent experience working in a related 3D working environment.
- Good sense of timing and weight in animation performance
- Advanced experience in keyframe acting type animation.
- Professional experience with Maya required, Unity experience a plus
- Knowledge of animbot
- Mocap experience is a plus
- Ability to draw and sketch ideas clearly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Solid communication and organization skills
- Willing to take on new challenges and has an appetite for learning, researching and developing in a dynamic environment
What You Should Have:
- Work with Animation lead and Supervisor to create high quality keyframe animation with heavy emphasis on full body character acting
- Produce content within tight deadline
- Camera animation
- Create animated assets for use within the Genies app
- Share knowledge and experience with more junior members of the team
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries for all full time employees
- Unlimited paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open-environment and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
- Choice of MacBook or windows laptop
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Fantasy Version of You